Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Companion

This is my first try in putting words together to explain a journey with a companion who has taken me in to different colors and shades… painting my heart with experiences that keeps adding. My journey with him started 25 years ago, which I desire to continue long from now ... his name is “life”…I like to start with a principle that my dad taught me which I carry with me all life.

“If you can, make people around you happy. But if you can’t, then restrain yourself from causing pain at least … because you don’t desire to be remembered by others for making them feel bad”

You showed me the color of love through family and friends,
You taught me the splendor of smile and dreadfulness of anger and hatred,
You made me taste sweetness of victory and bitterness in failure,
When my loved ones walked out, u said the way ahead brings in more - save this space,
You taught me to differentiate people when few broke my trust,
You have let many people walk through me, few leaving there marks forever and few who will always walk with us,

I know you have more in store for rest of our journey … and I await it ...

1 comment:

tHe BuLL said...

This from the guy who says he makes his own fate... interesting.

I appreciate that the hollow head can at times pour out sensible words.